We are committed to providing a fully accessible experience on our website for all users, including those who rely on assistive technologies such as screen readers, screen magnification software, and alternative keyboard input devices to navigate the web, accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This accessibility statement applies to the website: www.notarialuisprados.com
This website is partially in accordance with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated in the following point.
content not accessible
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018
There could be office documents in PDF and other formats published after September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet the accessibility requirements. Fully accessible documents can be requested from the contact form to formalize complaints and queries.
There could be specific editing code errors on some web page. [4.1.1 Processing]
The content does not fall within the scope of applicable law
There could be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements. Although efforts have been made to ensure that most of them do comply.
This website is designed to be able to change the text size and color, as well as the background of the page through the standard configuration options of the browsers.
If you want to change the font size of the text in the main graphic browsers, use the following menus:
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla, and Firefox: View > Text Size
- Opera: View > Zoom
- Safari: View > Make Text Bigger
- Chrome: Control the current page > Text size
- To resize everything on the page:
- Ctrl + + to increase it
- Ctrl + – to decrease it
- Ctrl + 0 restores the original size of the text
- If what you want is to override the style sheet or modify the color of the text, you can consult the page How to Change Text Size or Colors of the WAI, which can be read translated into Spanish in How to change the text size or colors?
Accessibility features on our website
Through the “One Click Accessibility” plugin we have incorporated the following tools to improve accessibility:
- Change font size (increase/decrease)
- negative contrast
- High contrast
- light background
- link underlining
- human readable font
- Link to sitemap/comments/help pages
- Enable skip to content
- Add outline focus for focusable elements
- Remove target attribute from links
- Add reference roles to all links
- Customizer for style adjustment
where we are improving
This is part of our broader effort to make everyone's experience at Luis Prados Ramos - Notario a welcoming and enjoyable one. Please note that while we do our best to make information accessible to all users, we cannot guarantee the accessibility of third-party websites to which we may link.
Accessibility Support Contact
We welcome feedback, questions, and comments about our website. If you are using assistive technologies and are having difficulty using our website, please send an email to email@example.com. We will do our best to help and solve the problems.